This course is designed to found the initial GIS Developer skills. The duration of this course is 50 hours covered in two weeks and divided into 10 lectures; each lecture is 5 hours in length.
- To comprehend WebGIS concepts
- To give hands-on experience with web development
- To give hands-on experience with Google Maps API
This course is designed for the students, employees, executives, managers and professionals in the various public sectors and private organizations who seek to become GIS Developers.
Students ought to attend ArcGIS Server Administration course before participating in this course
By the end of this course the trainee will be able to:
- Build simple web application
- Develop WebGIS applications
- Consume GIS published services within custom applications
- Build WebGIS applications based on Google Map API
- Introduction to WebGIS
- Developing Basic Web Applications
- Final Project