PERMIT TO WORK
This course will be instructed in a period of 30 hours covered in 16 days.
Aim of the module: to provide attendees with the essential knowledge on the management of work permit system, types and contains of work permits
Taking the HSE INDUCTION and BASIC FIRE FIGHTING course.
- The necessity for permits to work, including high-risk activities
- The function and role of a permit to work within the overall risk control framework
- The typical contents of a permit to work
- The procedure for issuing a permit to work
- The cessation and termination of a permit
- The responsibilities of the issuer and receiver of the permit
- Potential difficulties and solutions with the permit to work system