HSE LEADERSHIP FOR MANAGERS/FRONTLINE
This course will be instructed in a period of 32 hours covered in 6 days.
Aim of the module: to provide trainees with the required knowledge and skills which enable them to guide people to engage in safe work practices all of the time.
Taking the HSE INDUCTION and BASIC FIRE FIGHTING course.
- Introduction & HSE termonologies
- Definition of Leadership in terms of health and safety
- Purpose & benefits of effective safety leadership
- HSE leadership challenges
- HSE management system
- Principles of Safety Leadership
- Practical tools to apply leadership
- Safety Culture within an organization
- Safety Culture and Adverse Events
- Assessing Safety Culture
- Improving Safety Culture
- Safety leadership check list